Monday, September 8, 2008

the fourth state of matter

I really liked this piece of writing. It was unpredictable and caught me off guard. The story is realistic and gripping. at the beginning of the story it seemed straight fore ward and about a dog and the dogs master. From the beginning of the story know one would know where the story was going and where the plot was going. Where the story caught my interest was when the suicide note came into play. The reader didn't know that the man was not only going to kill himself but also many others. How the writer switched back and forth from the story of the dog and the suicide story was interesting. I was thinking it was comparing the two scenes and contrasting innocence in the dog and innocence and confusion in the murderer. I liked how the story ends.   

No comments: