Monday, September 8, 2008

introduction

My name is Kelsey Walsh, Im from Falmouth Mass, which is on Cape Cod. Im on the golf team at Hartford. So far I like playing golf and all the girls on the team. I also am enjoying living at University of Hartford. Golf is alot of work and a little overwhelming, but Im thinking it will pay off. Ive never done a blog before. I miss the beaches from where I live and miss the sight of the ocean. But i keep in touch with my friends and family so it is okay. I have one brother who graduated from college this year. He went to PC and graduated with a degree in business. He moved to New Jersey to get a job in the city. So now my parents live alone together. Besides golf i like to ski and snowboard. I usually go a bunch of times over the winter usually at killington MT. or attitash or cannon or loon. I started skiing when i was in fourth grade and then started snowboarding in 8th. Golf I started when i was in 8th grade. 

No comments: