Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the love of my life

I just got done reading the love of my life and I am disappointed. I almost wish she did kill herself just so the reader had some form of closure at the end. Or at least recognize some glimps of hope for her getting better. In a way her organizing her whole trip showed that she may have been getting slightly better, but the end proved nothing had changed. The poor husband mark was actually in love with her and was a great husband to her. Why did she turn to sex to get over her grief? Why did the first guy bite her lip to the point where it bled? Did that violence actually lead her to her pattern of sleeping with more and more different guys? what happened to the herion addict rocker. This story really did not impress me or hold my attention. It was annoying to read. People Die. she was way to overdramatic and way to obsessed with her mother.

No comments: